What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metallica coffin lock issue SOLVED

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
Hi all
Can anyone explain how I can adjust this ?

Just started doing this today . The magnet drops but seemingly not far enough so the ball gets wedged between the magnet (or the disc it sits on) and the underside of the playfield rather than running into the lock. If I try it manually switched off and push it down all the way with my finger it seems the same . It sounds to me as if what stops it is the bottom of the rod on the coil stop so can’t really work out how it would have gone lower before or how you adjust it
As always all help appreciated
0C416E36-5991-4943-A733-3EC2B4B0DE1A.jpegA37BB970-9DBF-4B94-8649-144B5DB152AE.jpeg3A1D1FCA-3E2D-4978-B243-BDD6815E9DCC.jpeg

Did you add the 1.80 code?

Save yourself Hammer lock trouble in future; trade the Prem with my tastefully modded Pro!

Nope I got v1.7
Will do an update anyway then. Another first for me but I’m sure I can manage that. Will need to so I can swap some of them songs out soon!
No way swapping for pro. I love the hammer. If you can see I have a captive ball instead of the block which I think makes a difference as it skids nicely off that

Back
Top Bottom