What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Medieval Madness

shaunyboy

Registered
anybody thinking of moving one on?
cash waiting,original preferred but would take an MMr at a push.
cheers,
shaun.

Oops sorry. Not for sale anymore. Shows it as reserved. Bad luck. It was for sale for a while.

Oops sorry. Not for sale anymore. Shows it as reserved. Bad luck. It was for sale for a while.
I have played that game. It was the nicest playing MM I have ever played and I have played a fair few plus a few MMR.

Just had a look on owners - seems like it has sold now.

I saw an amazing looking one in Kent recently, in such good nick I thought it was a MMr! Very rare to see one like that, needless to say it wasn't for sale. Expect to pay the same price as an MMr for anything in that condition, if not more. I have an MMr and don't regret it at all, plus it holds its value as there aren't so many.

Looks like a quick flip. Bought his "grail pin" in Feb 17. Selling in May 17. Is this the one that was up for sale in glasgow recently? It was meant to be a real nice one.

What's the going price for a MM?

Good question. How long is a piece of string?

I'd guess that MMR or a decent original MM would probably both command about 6000 in today's marketplace but it's impossible to say as no one has tested the market with one in ages. I'm lucky enough to have a lovely original one I got for 4700 a couple of years ago, and no, it's not for sale.

Reactions: ski
Looks like a quick flip. Bought his "grail pin" in Feb 17. Selling in May 17. Is this the one that was up for sale in glasgow recently? It was meant to be a real nice one.
I think it is john's that was up for sale as it looks the exact same even down to the gold circle around the start button,played it just before Christmas last year really was a beauty but he wasn't looking for 8500 at the time I know that.

Id like to buy this one also but the distance and no pallet packing so i was out :(
still looking for a nice MM... i still regret i sold mine top restored one 2 years back.

Id like to buy this one also but the distance and no pallet packing so i was out :(
still looking for a nice MM... i still regret i sold mine top restored one 2 years back.

If I win the classic car (see the 1997 MM for sale thread) BelgiumPinball, I'll pallet and ship at cost of just packing materials and pallet.
By the way, "this one" is now in my collection.

Back
Top Bottom