What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Medieval Madness (original)

David Stephens

Registered
Now feeling deflated with the whole Alien saga would like to find a MM original. Not seen one up for sale for a while but maybe worth a try.

TZ x 3, Monster bash, A GOLD Addams Family!! Who is hoarding the MM's?? Personally I like the yellow ones!

Ah ok I understand - Probably less MMR LE’s in the UK than MM collectible for sure depending on your POV!

One on eBay.
Yes I have seen it. Described as a restored machine and the price would reflect a full restore but on close inspection of the photo's many flaws can be seen. Cabinet has had a quick black marker applied to cover all bad areas, playfield looks tired etc, in my opinion not a restored machine.
The seller acts as a broker from Prague with many other machines on ebay so he has probably never seen the machine his self.

Oh ok. Thats the problem with looking at pictures on my phone, i struggle to see the flaws. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom