What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

meanwhile over in Kool-aid Jpop land!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

from pInside, incase the HP farce has you busy. Jpop got fisted by the courts today!

Hey Hilton! Could you help me out with something? I would like to see how much F#$%^ng money we pinheads have collectively WASTED, or thrown away to these sheisters. Is there some way you could produce an estimate of how much the (four?) big failures have cost us? I can't come up with reliable estimated sales for the latest failures. Anyway....

We were in court in Cook County yesterday. Me and the rest of the claimants were there to have an actual trial FINALLY. There were 6 of us representing the entire class. Jpop was there as well. He brought a whiteboard? I think it was magic girl but I did not see it actually used, just sat there. Still no shooter lane...

My testimony was very straightforward and took 5 minutes. I paid, he did not produce, give me money back. In the end that is what the judge agreed to for me. I get all my money back. I am not going to discuss the other claimants settlements, although I will say no one got less than me. Defendant attempted to squeal about more than one issue. For example at the outset he attempted to split the claims into 26 separate small claims (side note - in a VERY BUSY courthouse like Cook County suggesting that increasing the workload by a factor of 26X to a judge does not seem like a smart tactic). In my opinion defense did not present any defense at all. Just procedural shenanigans.

Also personal liability was found, corporate veil pierced. Told ya JPop. If you don't run it like a business you can't use it to hide behind. That is what the Court found.

Just to make sure everyone knows the kind of person we were dealing with. Zidware sued us. Last week I think, or week before. Two separate lawsuits each for $50,001. Demanding full payment. He paid over $1,000 to file those lawsuits. He actually demanded that we f&^%$ng pay up for machines that are never going to be made. Dismissed I think. But still, the nerve to demand that I pay more money at this point.

tldr - we won, judgement against jpop. time to collect. does anyone remember me saying that collecting was my FAVORITE part? Gonna be a fun ride , get ready ! I think I may know a guy...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom