What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martin the Delivery/pickup man

jcjport

Registered
Hi Guys and Gals - i have just bought my first pin and was wondering how i get hold of "Martin" so i can arrange pick up and delivery! Does anyone have his contact numbers please? please help someone.

Thanks in advance

If you can get hold of him.....

anyone had any comms with Martin at all over the last couple of weeks?? Friend has been trying to contact him to move a machine, however 2 weeks ago his van was broken, and last week he has been AWOL....

Cheers

Saw Martin Wednesday, sterling service as per usual, had a “Quick” chat with him, he’s had/ is having van issues but is up and running.

He's at mine today. Martin's great. Only thing knackers it is road problems and his van needing servicing now and again but he does silly miles up and down.

anyone had any comms with Martin at all over the last couple of weeks?? Friend has been trying to contact him to move a machine, however 2 weeks ago his van was broken, and last week he has been AWOL....

Cheers

Must be just us then lol. Although he has sent me a text this morning after chasing again and he said he would call you today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martin is a top guy I would never use anyone else! Hes defiantly about he collected a game on Saturday for me and spoke to him this morning. Send over a text he will get back to you! What machine did you get?

Cheers

Spoke to him this morning as he was just about to hit the road - said he would have set off earlier but people keep ringing him :eek:

lol i guess he needs to invest in a hands free kit then :)

Martin has just accepted a job for me as well which is cool, i do not think i have ever seen such a universally reccomended person for, well anything really!.

I just hope he can pick up the table i bought in reasonable time - i can live with a wait on the delivery (although before the 22nd of december would be nice as i have a house party planned) but not sure how fast the seller wants shut, but i will try and get approximate timelines tonight/tomorrow.

Martin collected yesterday from me ?Garage clear out continues......
+1 from me used him many times, he knows how to do it always willing to help dismantle or erect.

Dropped a game to me yesterday too. Nice chat, as always. I do wonder when & where he takes a pi$$ though. Never here, that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom