What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a cute lil train mod for Whodunnit - Video

Well that's defo better than my train....

20181101_183739_001.jpg

But you also need a taxi

20181101_183806.jpg

Working roulette wheel..

100_2011.MOV

Bakelite phone topper with colour changing dial and optic fibre lit (via flasher when it rings) handset cord

20150823_165254.jpg

and (still under development so not working properly :oops:) a modded telephone with a handset that rocks when it rings :hmm:

20181101_183757.jpg

Sorry none of these photos are with the machine powered up but the power board is with the ledgend being repaired.

Gotta love Whodunnit :rofl::tut::hmm::rofl:

Attachments

• 100_2011.MOV
    4.5 MB · Views: 13
Ha mate that's amazing!!
I do have the taxi on the left orbit (you can kind of see it at 20:31), and have definitely thought of a rocking phone! But too many other projects...
And I've seen the spinning roulette before but the attached ball is disturbing me! I'd want it to move freely!
Love the topper though!
Nah if I were brave I'd try to modify the code to make the roulette less lucrative/costly and less random (so the red/black standups would have a better use), and the clues and equipment more meaningful to the story... But that's probably for another life.
Anyway I'd be interested to see the phone in action on this post when you can!
What a bunch of nerds we are. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom