What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Majestic & The Prince of Wales Charity Weekend

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Very excited to be hosting my first event this summer and would be amazing to have your support and see some of you guys there! Ive started my facebook page “Majestic Pinball Restorations” and more information will be posted on there at a later date!

Join us at the Prince of Wales Pub in Stow Maries, Chelmsford, Essex on Saturday 21st or Sunday 22nd of July to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the R.A.F with the Stow Maries WW1 Aerodrome. I will have 6 machines (possibly more and titles will be released closer to the time) running all weekend at either 50p or £1 a game (depending on the machine) and machine takings will all be donated to the fantastic local World War One Aerodrome!

Stay tuned!

Oh dear, I knew that date was familiar, I'll be away in Cambridge that weekend.

This sounds fantastic.......I will deffo be there JReedie :thumbs:
South Woodham is only about 20 mins from me!! I have a few of mates there and often used to drink in Shaw Farm, the Whalebone and occasionally the Town Crier but have never visited the Prince of Wales.

Also Kudos to Phil Palmer for offering the loan of a machine and supporting a new pinball event (crossing my fingers and toes it's a Dialed In!)

This sounds fantastic.......I will deffo be there JReedie :thumbs:
South Woodham is only about 20 mins from me!! I have a few of mates there and often used to drink in Shaw Farm, the Whalebone and occasionally the Town Crier but have never visited the Prince of Wales.

Also Kudos to Phil Palmer for offering the loan of a machine and supporting a new pinball event (crossing my fingers and toes it's a Dialed In!)

Thats great I’ll look forward to seeing you there! Absolutely, I’m very greatful of Phil donating a game for the event... im secretly also hoping for Dialed In as I’m still yet to play one

Quick update, the pub landlord has booked a fantastic band for saturday night. Southend based rock cover band ‘Mischief’ will be performing on Saturday from 8pm onwards in the beer garden for us all to rock to while flipping some metal!

A quick reminder to those interested, the charity event is this weekend (21st and 22nd) all machine takings are being donated to our local WW1 aerodrome!

The games that will be present are:
Queens Castle (50p)
Xs & Os (50p) - for sale after event
Pinball Magic (£1)
Cirqus Voltaire (£1)
Jackbot (£1)
Dialed in! (£1) - Thanks @philpalmer

Hope to see you guys there!

I was planning on being there Saturday night but it turns out the Mrs has double booked me and I now have to go to her friends wedding reception.................but I will instead be there on Sunday lunchtime/afternoon :)
Cant wait, i'm even more excited now that I know that Dialed In! will be there!!!

Sounds good! Youll have to let me know that we’ve spoken on here when you arrive so i know who you are! Dialed in is fantastic, i got it set up yesterday and couldnt stop playing it, was a big hit with the locals too who had a preview before the weekend.

See you there,
James

Jackbot has now been swapped with Gottlieb’s Stargate. Jackbot was throwing up some switch matrix issues and i dont have the time to even look at it before tomorrow so was easier just to swap over.

A massive thank you to those who could make it, i met some great people over the course of the weekend and loved chatting to you all! One of the pubs regulars ran a meat raffle and with his help In total we managed to raise £773 for the local aerodrome which is fantastic. The machines took just under £500 themselves which i was amazed with! Again, a huge thank you to @philpalmer for donating a Dialed In which everyone enjoyed!

29012890-279A-48C4-8954-1AC8E297F881.jpeg

9ADD8FE6-4E33-48D0-A87D-B6CDB5B55BAE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom