What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lurker now member... Will be buying first pin soon

I may go to this eventually if something doesn't crop up soon, that or try to hit up some members directly based on the list of machines they have. Top of my list is Space Station but would consider other system 11 machines like F14 too. Have been trying to bide my time, and messes outside this forum have just pushed me more towards this forum, knowing how decent most folks are here and how helpful they are.

Thanks again to all.
-stationfire

Or place a wanted ad, if you know what you want or have a list of what you want just drop it in the ad someone will quickly reply saying what they're will to part with.

Don't know if it's as advisable but you could say I have £XXX to spend what have you got?

I'll go against the grain here. EBay is fine as long as you don't pay up front. Same rules wherever or however you buy. Don't buy something you haven't seen.
I've bought machines on eBay and been happy. Just turn up, look at machine. Make a decision. Buy. Or walk away. Same rules apply if you are buying from forum.
No deposits, no promises. Two blokes standing by a machine and agreeing to buy/sell.
Simples

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom