What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loving the System 11s tonight

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Some pre Swavesey pin action at my mums place tonight. And it's all about 2 of the best Sys 11 games. Damn these are so much fun

Absolutely loving Earthshaker especially - I think it's my all time fave 11 game. Superb Lawlor layout, fantastic sounds and lightshows, if California were a pin it would be this one..... It's just such a sunshiney game.

System 11s..... You f#cking beauties!

uploadfromtaptalk1498249606132.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1498249639734.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1498249668314.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1498249705745.jpg

Last edited:
This is what it is all about.

Now will some cûnt sell me an earthshaker ?

In fact, I'm going to refuse to post on this thread because there is no Riverboat Gambler.

:hmm:

Dammit ! :tut:

Loving the Space Station you have pictures too. System 11 games are awesome. Have a Banzai Run set up here atm. Loads of other games I'd like though. Who wants to sell me a SOF?

Does your mum play these? My mum is surprisingly into the pinball machines. Would make a great thread...

Whirlwind and BK2000 are my two system 11s and I do love them. But I would love an earthshaker :) just bloody greedy I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. No! She loves having them around though and being my overspill storage [emoji4] - always popular when friends / family are visiting.

Get her trained up Sgt. We could have an over 60's female tournament. Who doesn't want to see that??

I hate when machines aren't level and blame my poor play on it constantly, I'd have a right paddy if I had to play these on their sides!
A couple of beer mats under each left leg should level them just fine.

System 11 roll call :thumbs: What have you got?

Currently in the collection:
  • Banzai Run
  • Space Station
  • Swords of Fury
  • Transporter the Rescue

Banzai and Whirlwind here

I think funhouse kind of qualifies too. I know it is a wpc, but in its heart it is a system 11. Like bop.

Earthshaker would be the last to go for me. Great artwork, lovely layout, cool use of shaker motor.....Such a simple game, hardly any depth, switch it on and play, just fun fun fun....Not an expensive game either which makes it a bargain in my view....still the kids favourite...would love to pair it with a whirlwind....

Back
Top Bottom