What's new

Traded LOTR or TSPP

JT.

Site Supporter
Looking for a Lord of The Rings or Simpsons Pinball Party - PM me if you have either available..

I thought it was you who bought Matt Vince's LOTR. I enquired about it but it was gone. :(

Good luck in your search. Your STtNG is still serving me well. :)

I thought it was you who bought Matt Vince's LOTR. I enquired about it but it was gone. :(

Good luck in your search. Your STtNG is still serving me well. :)

Glad you're enjoying it :) I enquired with Matt but guess it had already gone...unlucky timing - hopefully another will come up.

i know nothing lol, but im sure someone on the yahoo group had one for sale I could be wrong tho but might be worth having a search

i know nothing lol, but im sure someone on the yahoo group had one for sale I could be wrong tho but might be worth having a search

Like I said, the only one I found was Matt's. So still looking if anyone has one they're looking to part with,or a TSPP

Not sure on going rate. Used to think about £2K-£2.5K last year when looking for one. Struggled and gave up eventually....

Ouch that's expensive. Also says home use only,...so if that's the machine in the picture, why would it have 2 coin slots,surely not?

Interesting, that is exactly the same photo of the one on ebay I nearly bought a few weeks ago but I think by a different seller but the location is very similar, BIN was only something like £1500, By the time I had worked out if I could afford it, it had sold :( Cant find that original listing now.

Interesting, that is exactly the same photo of the one on ebay I nearly bought a few weeks ago but I think by a different seller but the location is very similar, BIN was only something like £1500, By the time I had worked out if I could afford it, it had sold :( Cant find that original listing now.

Yeah I spotted this on ebay a few weeks ago and like you can't find the original listing but location isn't too far away from the one that was sold so looks like it has been bought and then flipped for twice the price paid!

I asked the seller about the pic n previous auction with same pic with no reply. Think he's trying to flip it for more than double what it cost him without even taking good fresh photos of it.

Damn gutted i sold mine a few years ago. Bought it from Phil Palmer, came from a show so not very old at all,bought it cheap sold it cheaper AARRGGHH £1750. Probably 1 year old,oops,silly me.
Certainly wouldn't pay £3300 for it,some people hey!! i'm watching it like most on here i expect,but we know it won't sell.

Si

Alright mate. There's a DM for sale on eBay at the mo, recently listed. Anyway, in the description the guy mentions he's selling his whole collection including a LOTR, TSPP, RBION and more. Might be worth pinging him an email mate.

Alright mate. There's a DM for sale on eBay at the mo, recently listed. Anyway, in the description the guy mentions he's selling his whole collection including a LOTR, TSPP, RBION and more. Might be worth pinging him an email mate.

Good news is I already have a LOTR off group in the pipeline that I'm hoping to go see/buy at the weekend :) But thanks for the heads-up anyway Gaz.

Strange mixture of prices the TSPP seems about right but over 2 grand for a T3? Surely they haven't gone up that much in the last 12 months?

Quite agree Paul. Sorry John but i think the TSPP is a good £500 overpriced.Hmm, actually the T3 is also IMO
Guess he will find out when he comes to sell and no-one is buying.

It won't let me change the status on this wanted ad, but no longer looking as I'm the happy owner of a LOTR :)

It won't let me change the status on this wanted ad, but no longer looking as I'm the happy owner of a LOTR :)

Yeh - still working on that as i cant find a reason for it - sorry :(

Have closed for ya :)

I got a LOTR already thanks. Still interested in getting a TSPP at some point, but £3.2k is too much for me. £2.3k would be about what I aimed for...

Back
Top Bottom