What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold LOTR Non-skill post £4500.00

DanLewell

Registered
So... after much deliberating, I've decided that I've got to start selling machines so I can make space for some different ones. There are too many machines out there, and far too little space in my games room.

First up is LOTR. It is the non skill post version.

I bought it non-working but got Andy Netherwood to fix the board and its been running without any major faults ever since. It has had an issue with the balrog not registering but I replaced the wiring harness which fixed that. I then had another issue with the balrog and assumed it was the same thing and bought another harness, but it turned out to be the switch not the harness this time, so there is a spare harness to go with it in case that ever happens again...

I've not done anything with it in terms of mods or LEDS. I've replace faulty bulbs with new ones and replaced rubbers but other than that its just been cleaned and played.

It's been used at a league meet at my house and was at Pinfest and NLP (when it was at manchester), so if you've been to any of those you might well have played it.

The cab is worn by the flipper buttons and there are a couple of other scratches and chips, so if you want a mint one, you will need to redecal it, but its never bother me as you dont play the cab.

It's no where near as nice as the one Shaun sold last week, but its priced cheaper as a result so there is money there to buy this and tart it up if you are so inclined.

I would prefer someone to come and play it so they are happy before parting with their cash, but happy for Martin to collect, or I can strap it on a pallet at work and ship on a pallet for about £70 (actual price will depend on your postcode).

I dont really know what else to tell you, or what photos you might want? I've taken some close ups of the VUK ares and where the ball drops from the ramps (these have mylar patches) as these are probably the highest wearing areas, but if you want any close ups of anything just let me know.

Price is £4500.

Might be interested in trades, preferably a cheaper machine with cash my way (the pesky kids want a holiday), but I'll consider anything, including selling a kidney to add enough funds for the right machine.:D

I'll add photos in a sec when I can work out how to get them off my phone.

20190110_224133.jpg
20190110_224727.jpg

Attachments

• 20190110_224133.jpg
    20190110_224133.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
I think something B/W era. I want to give roadshow a go, or maybe a shadow or diner. There's so many good games that I haven't played to death, so I'm going have few in and out this year I think.

My son has been on at me for ages to get this!
Are Jackbot and Getaway on your radar?

Yeah, I wouldnt mind a Jackbot, but someone is coming to look at LOTR as a straight sale rather than a trade. If that fall through I'll get back to you about it.

Cheers.

Ok no problem, just let me know if it doesn’t go through if you are still interested.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom