What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London and SE League - Round 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hello all,
This Sunday, 15th April sees the UK's biggest pinball centre host round 3 of the London and South East League. Its £5 to enter for the league. BUT THATS NOT ALL!

Total Nuclear Annihilation will be there all day!

Flip Out London. Unit 10, James Industrial Estate, Mill Lane, Croydon, CR0 4AA

We open at 11:00 Practise starts at 12:00 and 13:30 for league games.

Note: There is no parking at Flipout but plenty of parking locally and Flipout sells soft drinks, crisps and confectionary only.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Neil.

Does that mean Flip Out is closed tomorrow?

I'm picking up glass from Dave in Sidcup in the morning so was planning on heading over for an hour or so on the way home

Does that mean Flip Out is closed tomorrow?

I'm picking up glass from Dave in Sidcup in the morning so was planning on heading over for an hour or so on the way home
Pretty certain you can still come in. You’d be welcome to play all the non contest games even if you couldn’t join in with the league play

Fantastic day- well done to all that put in the effort to make it so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a great day! Excellent turn out and good fun had by all. Thanks to everyone that made it possible.

Thanks to @Matt Vince and the FlipOut team for all their efforts yesterday, what a great day. Very good turn out and the venue is superb.

Thanks also to @Neil McRae for bringing down TNA. Loved it and a great new game.

Looking forward to the next one!

For those that haven't seen Dawn's email:

Dates for the final 3 meets of the season are as follows:
  • May 27th - John W, New Cross
  • June 24th - Julian R, Bromley
  • July 22nd - Neil McRae - Woking

Results for the meet today at Flip Out London follow:
Peter Blakemore 188 20
David Tucker 176 19
Keith Burden 172 18
Nick Hamill 163 17
Tom Hare 159 16
Mike Kindler 150 15
Thomas Evrenos 146 14
Matt Vince 144 13
Stan Simpson 141 12
Chris Poyntz 131 11
Ivan Durneen 130 10
Vin Jauhal 129 8.5
Tim Thornton 129 8.5
Julian Rawlinson 125 7
Valerie Semeria 120 6
Bob Pickering 119 5
Mike Parkins 118 4
CJ Brown 116 3
James Watson 115 2
John Whitfield 113 1
Dawn Raison 109
Jack Burden 107
Bob Marlow 102
Alan Pickering 98
Jayne Raison 95
Matthew Whitfield 95
Richard Wade 94
Hal Cullity 88
Anne Raison 86
Emily Raison 84
Ben Pike 83
Leslie Soldi 70
David Kershaw 68
Neil McRae 60
Clive Bush 58
Mike Poole 51
Pete Closs 47
Sverker Nordqvist 47
Rebecca Whitfield 17
Melissa Pickering 13
Celia Burley 8

To all whom it may concern.....(@Matt Vince and all the gang of helpers) .
Flip out London is superb! Well done everyone you should be very proud! With this club and special when lit ( @Moonraker ) we are thoroughly spoilt down south. These venues deserve our support..for sure. Jack and I had a great time playing a really diverse collection of tables.
Thanks again @Neil McRae for the use of tna , very unique game in the current market, thought it felt a bit like a new system 11 in player feel...(only complaint was the constant bass line of the subwoofer put me off my league games! Lol) where do the hours go when you play Pinball...unbelievable, a day seems like only an hour. Anyway we had a real blast...thanks again to all those who organised the league as well..41 participated fantastico! Ciao fer now:wave::)

Back
Top Bottom