What's new

No Longer Available Loads of (audio) valves again

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Hello all.

Got a load of used valves/tubes in at the moment.

About 40 - 12ax7 (ecc83)
Also a load of 6L6/EL34 and some other random bits.

Dont really want anything for them.

My work unit is in brum and I will post.

Courier will probably cost about £10 - this time I want it in advance, last time I sent something free to a group member I never got a thank you or the postage sent!

They are generally taken out of amps when I re-tube them. 95% of them work fine.

May me easier to drop me a message on the email below:
dock@sky.com as I am away the next couple of days.

Sorry @PBrookfield - they already went to someone who emailed me after the post went up. I dont go on pinball info on my phone, that is why I put to email me.....
No worries, not your fault at all. I posted here so that you wouldn't keep getting e-mails, and I didn't e-mail because I wasn't in a rush, and figured picking up in person wasn't going to work if you were away.

Pretty nice of the other person, though, to ignore my post or to not update the thread if they were faster than me. Between this and the Taxi thread earlier, people have been getting bloody rude here - pretty naive of me to think people wouldn't do that here...

The email was sent to me literally 4 minutes after the post went up. So to be fair - they were BEFORE you in the queue.

They did what I asked (send me a direct email) - and I knew I wouldnt be getting 30 emails about valves. I think the last time I offered them on here I had 4 people who expressed an interest one of them being the person who is getting them this time and @Paul the moderator who went home with a load of goodies as in that case he got in first.

So nobody was rude here at all. Also no need to throw toys out the pram.

Like I also said on my post, I sent someone else on this group what they posted free of charge on a WANTED advert. I got no thanks, no direct message and no refund of the postage. Now that in my book is RUDE.

The email was sent to me literally 4 minutes after the post went up. So to be fair - they were BEFORE you in the queue.

They did what I asked (send me a direct email) - and I knew I wouldnt be getting 30 emails about valves. I think the last time I offered them on here I had 4 people who expressed an interest one of them being the person who is getting them this time and @Paul the moderator who went home with a load of goodies as in that case he got in first.

So nobody was rude here at all. Also no need to throw toys out the pram.

Like I also said on my post, I sent someone else on this group what they posted free of charge on a WANTED advert. I got no thanks, no direct message and no refund of the postage. Now that in my book is RUDE.
I was only saying a post from the faster person would've been nice, if I was too slow. I've been thinking of building an audio amplifier for a while and no other replies to the thread after a while had me thinking I was in the clear. I don't think that's throwing toys out of the pram and I'm certainly not trying to be rude. As I said - it's my own fault.

Back
Top Bottom