What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liverpool. Pinball

Kram2

Registered
Unwarranted and ill informed rant removed

will apologise in person if I meet the operator again.

Last edited:
Funny that I was there today and you spoke to me directly at 330 this afternoon discussing how you used to have one of these and about the MMr you had on order. You even played AFM while we were talking Both of the machines have an 8 second ball save time. May I suggest that if you don't even know where you are and had "a few scoops" some motor skills may have been diminished not to mention memory ! Saying that your motor skills seem adequate enough to be a keyboard warrior after being on the pop all day ! Every need !

That AFM in Brewdog is a blast! Great nick too - only issue on it last time I played was the ufo drop target not working and stuck down.

Iron Man is always a pain in the ****... No saving it.

Do you mean the 3 bank ? Or the drop behind ? I was only there due to Shrek coin mech being a pain aaaarrghain ! Just bashed a ball about on the other 2 and gave them a cursory glance over so apologise if I missed it .
IM and AFM are not novice games there is only the 2 flippers and all the works done there as they are big open playfields same shot geometry and fookin fast there is only F14 I can think of that's quicker than IM
The outlanes are in as tight as poss but IM is ruthless great leveller of skills. It'sthe only game I have ever beat @mufcmufc on but then his son will wipe the floor with the pair of us
It's impossible to cater for everyone so in a democracy majority rules so if a machine proves to be unpopular it comes off site this has been the only negative feedback I've received about the Liverpool machines

Sorry mate, should have mentioned it when I noticed it last week! Yeh, drop behind the 3 bank. If I ever notice anything I'll be sure to give you a shout!

Cracking games. I only moan about IM as I'm s**t.

Top job with the games!

No worries I'm back down on Tuesday so will sort it then probably a dropped wire happens frequently on drops
Isn't there a pic somewhere of your daughter kicking your **** on IM

AFM not a game for a novice?:confused:

For me AFM is perfect for people who don't know what they need to do. Really obvious shot in the centre that then gives a satisfying reaction, No confusing rule set, you can have fun whacking the ball around. No wonder it does so well on site.

I'll give you IM though. Nothing but punishment for people who don't know what they are doing. IM, BBH & Avatar for me are too hard for casual players. Whenever I've had people round these are the games that people play once and then walk away from.

Anyway, great to hear of machines being out there in the wild

I am a massive fan of AFM but the 3 bank is a suicide shot for a casual player but on IM when the war monger comes up the return time is lightning but the music on it sells it and the humour on AFM does the same.
The most love on site always goes to TAF but I've only recently discovered a gem that ticks the most boxes for Joe public and that's CP

There is a good reason TAF is the best selling game as it gets the appear for casual and serious players just right. Casual players also love family guy and shrek.

It'll be sure to see a few quid from us tomorrow as I'm sure we'll be calling in for a couple! ;)

@pinsinthewild

Was in Brewdog for around an hour yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed playing, lovely condition machines. Put up 30B on AFM, but for some reason the start button wouldn't work when inputting my initials? It worked fine when starting a game. Had issues with the new pound coin, worked fine with the old pound coin.

Spider-Man worked really nicely and took the new pound coin. However the right ramp switch wasn't registering which is the most important shot in the game, I've played a few on site like this. Lovely game though.

Ghostbusters I unfortunately couldn't play due to it not accepting any coins at all, I tried them all. I see @PUP has been there at some point when it was accepting coins though

Great location and lovely pins

Thanks for letting me know I'll have a trip over on Friday morn .. first I've heard of any of this

Your initials are on my Judge Dredd!

Hmmm, interesting. I've had a few JD's (4 I think) over the years. What's the top score? I think my best was around 10B, but that was over 10 years ago. Under the cab, next to the on switch is there a KP initial?

Hmmm, interesting. I've had a few JD's (4 I think) over the years. What's the top score? I think my best was around 10B, but that was over 10 years ago. Under the cab, next to the on switch is there a KP initial?

No KP there. The high score has gone now, I think it was only about 500M. Need to top the high score of WWJ now which is 772M.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom