What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little help on back box lift thingie..

Tigzip

Registered
Hi all,

II bought a second pin yesterday and I notice it has a little shelf type thing at the bottom of the artwork that allows you to lift it out to get at the boards. Thing is, my getaway is missing this (I did wonder why it was such a pain to to remove to artwork) and I'd like to purchase one from somewhere... But I don't know what they're called.

I'm such a newbie.

can anyone help me ?

Thank you !!

smile-1.png

buy yourself some new balls,novus 1 and 2 and a few rubbers whilst you are ther.always usefull on a new pin.And a few lamps are handy.

Main 4 types are 555,44,89 and 906

Pinball mania sell this stuff too

Thanks for the good advice both. I've ordered some bulbs now and looking forward to cleaning out the inserts etc.

I've looked around the store at Pinball Heaven and I cant find any of the nuts that hold the plastics down... I guess i can get these of ebay but what common sizes should I look for... ?

Could also do with knowing what size screw holds down the jet covers as im missing a screw in there.

Sorry to be a pain.

Phone Phil at Pinball Heaven and just explane what it is you need.

Failing that Modman Stan was selling packs of nuts bolts and screws, all the common stuff that you will need for your machine. Give him a shout and see if he still has any left.

D.

Back
Top Bottom