What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of useful electronic components to have around?

PBrookfield

Resident Uneconomical Repair Representative
Alias
Paul
I'm being exceptionally lazy here, so I'll pretend it's a public service by making this a thread.

Does anyone have a list of electronic components that they like to have on hand for pinball repairs - of all types, Bally/Williams, Gottlieb, Data East/Sega, Stern etc?

I've been sitting on an order for months now because I prefer ordering enough to get free shipping from the usual wholesaler sites, but it's getting a bit silly now. I've about four projects that are being held-up by my combined laziness and neurosis. I could literally make a list myself by going through all of the machines I work on and picking out all of the common components, but I'm hoping someone has already done this and has a saved shopping basket they could just copy/paste for me.

Examples of parts I mean are like common transistors, resistors, capacitors, relays, ICs... that sorta stuff.

The "Parts to have on-hand" section in Clay's guides :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom