What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Lethal Weapon 3

Either replace or tumble them, for what new cost I would go with new ones.
Cheers.

Its working well by the way, that is until the newly crimped wires broke.

Turns out I'm a total pleb and I've been using the crimper the wrong way around so its been crimping the cable too tightly.

Now I'm stuck with 4 broken wires, 3 spare pins and no extraction tool.

@#£%! :mad:

Well done Carl.
Bet your pretty chuffed in getting your first pinball up and fully working.

Very much so, it was a bigger undertaking than I initially thought, but on the whole, I'm better off for it, its been one big (but fun) learning experience.

Bring on the next one...

Very much so, it was a bigger undertaking than I initially thought, but on the whole, I'm better off for it, its been one big (but fun) learning experience.

Bring on the next one...
Thats what we like to hear. " Bring on the next one "

How did you end up fixing the reset problem? New connectors + new PSU?

Hi Carl, hope you don' mind me replying to this, I know it' a few years ago, but I think looking at your initial pictures my son has just bought this very machine yesterday. Only problem with it is now seems to of just happened while I was playing it!!! All was working and I went to launch ball 3 and it wouldn' work. Had a look and it appears that a wire and diode had fallen off the ball shooter coil, but now that has happened the flippers have stopped working as well. Could one coil not working affect other coils? Not sure if there may be an earthing problem with it as many lights weren't working and I moved machine a bit and they all came on again. Could it all be related or not. Not replaced diode yet as I need to get some, just waiting to see if I need anything else before I go. Hope you don't mind me picking your brain. Thanks, Mike

Back
Top Bottom