What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Lethal Weapon 3

No a PROPER IPA summat liek Old Empire - nice taste n strenght as it was originally designed

Ha ha. I don't mind a bit of green king tbh. Brewed down the road from me in Bury St Edmunds. The whole town stinks of hops!!

Starting to reassemble now, seems like there's way more screws than places for them to go.

IMG_20140315_182511.jpg IMG_20140315_182447.jpg

Still need to clean kickback and trough, I'm not leaving them like that!

I tend to put the screws back into where I took them from whilst stripping/cleaning. Makes it a whole lot easier in the long run.

Another 4 hours today, I've decided the manual showing rubber locations is a POS, in places it doesn't match the reference photos I took at all.

IMG_20140316_203220.jpg

Ah I see you've replaced the rubber posts, good on ya! I meant to do that last time I stripped it but couldn't find anywhere with a good price on them, where did you get them from in the end?

How did you take that photo Carl? I always have trouble with the colours never looking as good as they do IRL, washed out in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom