What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Lethal Weapon 3 - £600

Hi, have you any pics please. Looking for my first pin and been told lw3 is a good introduction. How's the Playfield, much wear or broken plastics? How is the cab and bac box much damage or fade to the artwork?
Thanks.

i've played this at Matt's place, and can confirm that it's a good example of a LW3 and definitely worth the £600 asking price. i saw it being played for 8 hours straight by over 30 people without a problem, and you can't say fairer than that.

siamese lizard.jpg

I don't mind replacin rubbers, bulbs n poss some plastics and I'll have to get to grips doing that some time or other as a noob. As long as the play field isn't too worn and the cab n back box ok.

So how's the table condition? I'm not too keen buying unseen so was hoping for some pics and to use a delivery man.

Cheers, if you have a few pics of Indy 500 as well as I may be able to stretch my funds. :biggrin1:

I know!! £600 for a working DMD game and no takers?? It's a great game too. Can't believe one of the newbies haven't grabbed this.

Great early 90s pinball. DE basically ripped off the T2 playfield layout ....they were very good at 'borrowing' Williams layouts back then ;)..... but I actually find LW3 to be a more entertaining game. Granted the theme is a bit dated now and wont appeal to everyone.

I've been reading up and apparently the most recent Rom update reduces that, I'll have to check what version it's got if I get sick of all those.

I've been reading up and apparently the most recent Rom update reduces that, I'll have to check what version it's got if I get sick of all those.

Its actually not that annoying ...its just become THE thing to mention whenever anyone talks about LW3 :D Such a fun game...I want to drink a beer and play it now !

Accccccction ! Grab the gun and fire ! :D

Lemme know Nibsy - as others here know, i'll do the Roms at cost as with others, if required of course :)

Cheers
Paul

Back
Top Bottom