What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Legs

Mercifull

Registered
Alias
Matt Sims
I've got some irregular legs on my Data East Jurassic Park.

Three of them look to be the same design, but two of them appear to have been repainted in black hammerite at some point. The fourth one looks like a slightly different design. All the legs are the same length although I am sure that the back two are meant to be longer on a Data East machine?

Does anyone have four matching black Data East legs they'd be willing to swap or part-ex? I don't really have the tools to strip mine down and repaint.

All the legs are the same length although I am sure that the back two are meant to be longer on a Data East machine?

No they should all be 28.5". At machine GnR DE moved the cab bolt positions higher and moved to 30.5" legs to improve stability.

Last edited:
These are the two designs. Note the different "ribbing" along the length.

I've no idea which one is the right one. Is anyone willing to swap (plus a bit extra) what I have for four guaranteed matches?

Attachments

• MTg6WzU0QWSU8pTIGyXNWg.jpg
    MTg6WzU0QWSU8pTIGyXNWg.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 13
  • bC3QBMYFR0GnV5wyfb5Thw.jpg
    bC3QBMYFR0GnV5wyfb5Thw.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 14
I'm interested to know too. Fwiw the later longer DE/Sega legs (Baywatch etc) have the softer rib per you second pic- is that the type you have 3 of?

Good luck with the search:thumbs:

(I was going to suggest pinball owners but that turned up a picture of you in your JP outfit :))

The ones I have three of are the more pronounced ridges. Two of them are repainted in glossy hammerite and the other is probably the original flat/satin black. The fourth is the softer ridged one pictured. They are all the same length.

Back
Top Bottom