What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left hand only scores please! (Certain machines)

My Woz score this morning, don’t think it’s bad. My top with 2 is 260k but I only a couple of days before I had the stroke. It’s a nice machine and really adds interest and variety to a lineup.

View attachment 75430
Great machine that I miss, hoping you make a speedy recovery and get back to your hobby of modding them as well as playing them :thumbs:

Great machine that I miss, hoping you make a speedy recovery and get back to your hobby of modding them as well as playing them :thumbs:

Thanks, I’ve kept modding with one hand to keep me sane. Worked on iron maiden, the walking dead and woz lately. Thanks for the sentiments, hopefully I can play properly soon although I’m not a brilliant player.

TWD premium, soon be done, few mods plus powder coat to come.
B71E3ED9-CF0D-4811-A9A1-A6169ABA65B3.jpeg
Iron Maiden, almost done, a few mods to go and powder coating.C42C95DF-A31E-46B0-94A6-4B9E842DC880.jpeg
Woz, in progress, waiting on stuff to arrive. New emerald trim, castle walls, loads of decals, mirror blades, pin stadium.B1EDD5B6-C90C-4B3E-8C4F-28AA88557BF5.jpeg

Thanks, I’ve kept modding with one hand to keep me sane. Worked on iron maiden, the walking dead and woz lately. Thanks for the sentiments, hopefully I can play properly soon although I’m not a brilliant player.

TWD premium, soon be done, few mods plus powder coat to come.
View attachment 75724
Iron Maiden, almost done, a few mods to go and powder coating.View attachment 75725
Woz, in progress, waiting on stuff to arrive. New emerald trim, castle walls, loads of decals, mirror blades, pin stadium.View attachment 75726
I’m liking the speaker lights in TWD :thumbs: you’ve changed the translight aswell which looks good :clap:

Yeah I changed the IMDN to the premium translite too, didn’t like the pro, but the cabinet is fine. Also I found TWD is overly red lit, mine doesn’t look quite as purple but it tends to saturate in camera.

First attempt :p
Had both Mummy and Trooper MBs. Even managed a loop jackpot and tomb treasure award.20190122_170639.jpg

Back
Top Bottom