What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED OCD - 1.5A fuse?

Durzel

Registered
Fitted LED OCD to my TAF a few minutes ago. It lasted all of about 3 seconds before blowing the fuse. The 3 LEDs sortof pulsed a bit before turning off, never to come on again. No inserts on the playfield turned on.

Installation was pretty straightforward so I don't think I did anything wrong there, but it's possible I guess?

My TAF has no incandescents at all, not even the start button. I know this because I replaced every single one myself with Comet LEDs.

I have a few scoop lighting mods installed, but they are only extra LEDs themselves?

The instructions talk about the fuse being 2A, but the one that was preinstalled in mine was 1.5A. Is this right?

Uninstalled it all again and the game went back to how it was, with inserts working again.

Where can I buy these tiny fuses, and what would be safe to go up to? Also anyone spot any obvious issues with my install?

Thats a standard 20mm fuse .
You can get them from ebay,CPC,RS Farnell etc.

Back
Top Bottom