What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LCD monitor for Arade cocktail table

Vimtoman

Site Supporter
Just bought one and was wondering if anyone on here knew of a suitable LCD monitor for an arcade cocktail table.

Also looking for schematics for Truxton pcb.

LCD don't look good on Arcade games, also on cocktails the viewing angle can look washed out, maybe a high end one would be better

I'd leave the original in if it's working fine.

LCD just don't look the same. Although I think now you can get clever software to emulate the CRT look. But I'd still go old skool if given the choice.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Same as above keep the tube, there are some great repairers for them as well over on ukvac

The latest versions of mame do a very good job of making stuff look like a CRT. However viewing angle is deffo going to be important if you put a LCD in there.
If the old one works - then yeah - what everyone else has said - try and keep it.

Any ideas where I can get a schemaic for Truxton?
I've managed to get all three colours working by changing one iIC but the sound is not working.
Looks like the Z80 reset is low so need a a bit more info.

Back
Top Bottom