What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Knocker bracket

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
IMG_0473.JPG
Hi, anyone have a knocker bracket spare they'd like to sell please. Don't need the coil or the small coil bracket but if you don't want to split it i'll buy the complete assy.
If its just the base bracket i could do with the plug and wires that solder on the coil
as well. Thanks.

You're right - I was thinking of earlier Wpc games, where the two were the same, such as Terminator 2, not the later one shown

Hang on, the listings for Johnny Moronic and No Fear show a different (possibly flimsier) bracket, 01-11273, used as before, for Knocker and Kick-Back

Last edited:
I need it for a Diner pin. Used the pic of the one on my Jmn as an example.
Manual lists mounting bracket as B-7409-2 but the damn thing dont look too far off my Jmn one so i'm sure i could adapt one and make it fit.

Last edited:
think Ive got a black knocker bracket somewhere,im not sure what it's off,i'll have a look later for you

Yea i'd spotted that on Andy's site but in all fairness i have coils, coil brackets an screws and the rubber grommet plus the plunger. It's just the base i really need.

Back
Top Bottom