What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just saying hello!

MikeyG85

Registered
Morning everyone,

New guy here from Bristol so though I’d say hello.
Always wanted a pinball machine but struggled for space. As I’ve just moved into a new house I now have the room.

After a fair bit of research I managed to purchase a Lethal Weapon 3 machine.
Really happy with it for my first purchase, play field is in great condition and has a full LED conversation already done.
The translite is sun damaged but I’ve already bought a new one from someone in this forum.

Have to give a shout out to David from Pinball Daze who came and set up the machine after the estate I took to pick it up was too small and it had to be dismantled for transport. He also gave it a service once set up.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• F788E7D1-DEE1-4D5B-940D-D34B7267300A.jpeg
    F788E7D1-DEE1-4D5B-940D-D34B7267300A.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 34
I have bought the original spinning mechanism off eBay recently but it doesn’t have the blue cap for it. Will be looking for the original part if possible.

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum.
There are a few of us in Bristol, Whereabouts are you? I am in Redland in Bristol.
Pete

Mike,
Not far away. Kevlar in Newport is hosting a pinball meet on the 29th October, great machines, great host and hostess, great day out. Will be trying to get there myself.
You should introduce yourself, there is not too many meets left this year?
Enjoy the hobby. Pete

Back
Top Bottom