What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got to the pool and ....

:rofl:

Closely followed by "we we wont be seeing much of you this holiday"....

Seriously though, cant be good for the machines that close to the water! :S

Someone likes their older games!

I can make out one is High Speed but the other is difficult, kind of looks like Bad Cats from a distance?

These foreign johnnies love open air games at hotels and campsites. The decals are usually faded to hell.

These foreign johnnies love open air games at hotels and campsites. The decals are usually faded to hell.
I love playing Pool outside in the sunshine though, so it’s partially forgiven.
Snooker; less so.
Pinball; no. Unless it’s got aviation grade LEDs in there so you can actually see the inserts. To hell with the artwork, the Sun’s out.

This little beauty wasn’t outside by the pool thank goodness, that would of been a total crime but you can imagine my joy to see this when we had a look round the hotel when arriving on holiday :clap:
F127BF1F-D2E3-42EE-8E74-AE3DA3E44EED.jpeg

My heart sank when I got up close. How can a thing of such beauty be treated so poorly :mad:

E7325238-6CAB-4242-9698-24E022FD54FD.jpeg5E1C9EC0-1C8C-470A-A125-A5BC6ACDC914.jpeg
The ramps might as well of had a closed sign on them as there was no chance of getting the ball all the way up due to both flippers needing a complete re-build :tut:

I’ve got to say though on the plus side it was a pin that I’ve found myself thinking might be a good addition to the collection if I can find one, I really like it even in this state

Back
Top Bottom