What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Junkyard or Scared Stiff

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Anyone selling either of these at an ok price? Cash waiting. Can possibly collect it on Saturday depending on where it is if there are any for sale. Thanks.

I have a nice scared Stiff, was thinking of selling later in year,PM if interested and can send you pictures

SS? I've got a JY in Stirling but not ready to sell.

@Jasonmuir737 you in Ayrshire? Do you know about the Scottish Pinball League (if your intrested in meeting like minded people).

SS? I've got a JY in Stirling but not ready to sell.

@Jasonmuir737 you in Ayrshire? Do you know about the Scottish Pinball League (if your intrested in meeting like minded people).

Hi, yeah I am buying a SS. 800 mile round trip planned for Saturday to pick it up #mustBeMad! Martin was just up at mine delivering some stuff before xmas so figured he won’t be back up here for a few months and didn’t want to wait.
I do know about the league and was invited to the last meet but sadly i was away that weekend. Hopefully get to one of them this year.

Got it home safe and sound. Probably won’t be in any rush to drive 800 miles in one day again though. Last 200 miles on the way home were a struggle. Worth it though. Looks good.....
1F0DBE06-5079-4D1D-8E3E-CDFD35EB152A.jpeg

I could tell you I'm not at all jealous of your new Scared Stiff. But if I did that would be a big fat lie!

Well done!

There are only 5 pins I really want and SS is definitely one of them! LET'S BOOGIE!

Definitely worth the 800 miles!

Will need to try your BTTF at sometime, or do a temp swap with my JY.
@Cmor111 BTTF swap for Junkyard would be an interesting one...even despite me doing up the room with outatime number plates and delorean pics. Definitely want a Junkyard though so if a BTTF is of interest at some point then i’ll probably bite. Appreciate JY is worth more than BTTF so happy to sort out a plus cash deal that suits. Especially considering you’re essentially just up the road from me compared to London. No rush though. Happy playing BTTF the now cos the music alone reminds me of my childhood :cool:

@Cmor111 BTTF swap for Junkyard would be an interesting one...even despite me doing up the room with outatime number plates and delorean pics. Definitely want a Junkyard though so if a BTTF is of interest at some point then i’ll probably bite. Appreciate JY is worth more than BTTF so happy to sort out a plus cash deal that suits. Especially considering you’re essentially just up the road from me compared to London. No rush though. Happy playing BTTF the now cos the music alone reminds me of my childhood :cool:
BTTF is a pin I've always wanted to try because of the theme, I was more talking about a temporary swap for a period in time, if your up for that? Especially as we're local, as pinball miles go!?

Back
Top Bottom