What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junk Yard

JMP

Site Supporter
Considering sale of my Junk Yard and gauging any interest here before listing on Ebay.

I purchased it last year and the previous owner did a big refurb on it. Summary below:

- Full Strip and clean on both sides of playfield (back to bare playfield).

- Playfield in good shape with no insert wear. Cliffy sewer hole protector fitted. Minor mark near sewer hole insert.

- Two complete new flipper assemblies inc base plate and coil fitted.

- All mechanisms stripped and rebuilt fitting new coil sleeves.

- New balls, lamps, rubbers (white).

- All new top playfeld hardware fitted - nuts, bolts, screws etc.

- New set of legs.

- Latest game software.

- DMD nice and strong.

- Main cabinet is good. Colours nice and strong. Backbox has a few small coloured areas that are marked/scuffed and could be touched up. There are a couple of chips on the front of the cab too (not very noticable).

- Wrecking ball plastic (with car pictures on) has a broken section at the bottom which is typical for this game. Replacements available for around £60-£70 (!). Hence I never bothered replacing it as most of the plastic is still there. A thin side plastic adjacent is also broken but I have a NOS replacement for it plus some other NOS plastic spares.

Overall, it's a very nice looking machine and plays great other than one tempermental switch on the magic bus ramp which I'm going to replace soon. Happy to send close up pics of everything so you can see for yourself, or if you're Preston way in the NW, happy for anyone to visit for a look and play.

These don't appear often so not sure on usual price for them tbh. Price will reflect whether cash, paypal, delivery required (£80 anywhere in UK) or able to pick up etc. PM or email me at j.parkins@blueyonder.co.uk if interested or want to see pics/visit. Ta.

Some pics I've taken today. Sorry for dim light in some, I live in a cottage !

synthexp018-1.jpg

synthexp008-1.jpg

synthexp001-1.jpg

synthexp014-1.jpg

synthexp013-1.jpg

synthexp018.jpg

Just to update the switch error is sorted and I'm looking for £1,400.

Back
Top Bottom