What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired JUKEBOXES

Expired Due to no activity

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
Hi all,

Have a number of Jukeboxes to clear. All will be checked and working, although I do have some "as is" ones if you fancy fiddling about with one. The "as is" ones are available because many are locked up with keys long lost, so I have to drill the locks and repair any issues to sell as working. Not a problem, as I have a wealth of spares, but it would save me time to sell some untested.

NSM Digital Thunder - Flagship model, and one of the last CD floorstanding boxes made by them. £550 working, £400 "as is". Some full of CDs still. Around 8 available.

NSM Prestige ES160 Vinyl. The curved fronted one. Quite sought after, and fully working. SOLD

NSM Satellites Vinyl (x2), fully working, £1195 each

NSM Cosmic Blast (x2) CD £500 each

NSM Performer classics (x2) £550 each, or £450 as is.

Nsm Performer grand (x2) £500 each, or £400 as is

NSM City 2 Vinyl (x2) £1500 each

NSM Galaxy £450

NSM CD wallboxes (x2) (digital thunder and firebird) £375 each as is, or £475 working.

Nsm Festival (vinyl) x2 - £500 each, or £450 as is. 1 SOLD

AMI R-90 Vinyl - quite a scarce box in the UK. Untested at £400 or will happily repair if it needs it, but would be £500

Ami F Vinyl - not for the beginner. These are old boxes from the 60's - 4 available. Will restore well. £1200 -1400 each. 1SOLD

Sound Leisure Regency CD (around 8 of), £350 fully working, or £200 as is. 2 SOLD

Sound Leisure music post (1 & 2) digital, around 30 available. £250 as is. 8 SOLD

Probably a few more but I can't remember what else there is....

Rowe Ami Laserstar 100A cd - £450 working.

Pictures and viewing is WELCOMED and ADVISED. Sheffield area. Many of the machines will require a step down transformer. You can buy these from most maplins, eBay etc / or we supply a 500w version for £40.

Many thanks

Last edited:
IMG_1526.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1211.JPG
    IMG_1211.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1524.JPG
    IMG_1524.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 70
Some good bits and as an ex 'jukebox' dealer I would add that the NSMs do sound amazing (cd and vinyl). The good thing is the guys at Sound Sense Electronics are really good on the old vinyls as the main chap there Doug (now 90% retired) actually wrote all the manuals for the early NSMs up to and including ES4 technology.

If anyone buys the digital ones, throw out the PC and put in a core 2 duo machine with 2gb of ram and run different software. I do have the drivers for these if anyone gets stuck!

The ES160 prestige is a really good price, as are the festivals if you want a nice vinyl 45 player.

[QUOTE="Pick Holder, post: 221277, member: 2517"

If anyone buys the digital ones, throw out the PC and put in a core 2 duo machine with 2gb of ram and run different software. I do have the drivers for these if anyone gets stuck .[/QUOTE]

I did try using video box, but had variable results with site feedback. What software would you suggest as being usable?

Few pinballs lurking in the background when are they for sale? As is?

Hi mooseman - I will get round to this one day. As soon as I get stuff catalogued. I keep saying I'll do this, but never enough time. Unless you fancy popping over and making me a list!?

[QUOTE="Pick Holder, post: 221277, member: 2517"

If anyone buys the digital ones, throw out the PC and put in a core 2 duo machine with 2gb of ram and run different software. I do have the drivers for these if anyone gets stuck .

I did try using video box, but had variable results with site feedback. What software would you suggest as being usable?[/QUOTE]

The jukebox software I use is free play only and made for home use only.

The way the music industry makes money is using the subscription based updates with the sound leisure or NSM machines. As an operator I would not use other software as to be honest - not one package you can buy online works like the ones already in the jukeboxes.

Plus for some reason - the NSM and Sound Leisure jukes have real bad low spec computers in them! You wont get any bought software running on them well

Back
Top Bottom