What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Jukebox

no1mupp3t

Registered
Looking for a jukebox. £200-£650 to spend depending on condition and location.
Prefer vinyl but it's considered also.
I can collect but looking to pick up before September 1st as need for daughters birthday party.
(If anyone is interested in a trade I have a raiden 2 Jemma cab available as part or full trade also)
Thankyou

I got mine from coin op king who I think is Ballywilliamssuck?

It’s an 80’s Rowe R89. It had 2 new subs fitted. In my opinion it’s the coolest looking 80’s box you can buy with the light bars pulsing in time with the music just like Nightrider.

883E250B-616B-4E0E-99CE-4C2F8CF6F940.jpeg

I could be tempted to sell it due to space issues but it would be more than £650. See what @BallyWilliams suck say.

Just ordered this from coinop king. Full of vinyl and ready to go :)

Attachments

• received_242720246363469.jpeg
    received_242720246363469.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 31
Awesome mate. Just the trick. They used the same carousel mechanism from about 1984 through to 1994. So spares a plenty. Make sure it has the correct size belt drive wheel. It should be red. It’s slightly smaller than the American silver one and ensures it plays at the correct speed. Enjoy

I'm sure coinop king will have made sure it's all correct for me but I will have a gander. Thankyou

Thank you for the kind words guys! We have in excess of 100 jukes here - please see if there's anything of interest on our facebook page (www.facebook.com/coinopking)

We make replacement PCBs for these machines, which is a world first. The first couple of batches are sold out, but we're producing bigger batches now.

Here is a picture of the first batch of prototypes being assembled.

Ami mech boards.JPG

Back
Top Bottom