What's new

Judge Dredd, Starship Troopers, Johnny Mnemonic or other 90s DMD

orchid

Registered
Don't suppose anyone has a Judge Dredd that they're looking to part with at the

moment? Or a similar late 80s/90s DMD in the £600-800 range? Starship Troopers or Johnny Mnemonic would be cool. It'd be my first pin, so looking for something fun in playable condition.

Thanks

Judge or Starship you shouldn't have a problem finding but Johnny is a rare machine and doesn't come up very often.

Good luck in your search for your first machine.

Yup have to agree, I have only seen two Johnny's for grabs in the last 3 years both by Jamie so very rare indeed , I grabbed the better of the two, doubt you will get one for anything close to your budget if one is made available, I have a JD which I only keep to mod, that may go out the door at some point, play a JD 1st if you can though as I think it's pants.

And my Mnemonic is going nowhere. Its a great game, one of the fastest and sweet flowing games out there.

Not sure there are that many Troopers around to be honest. Over the years I have never known many people to have had one. Loads of Dredds about
smile-1.png

GrizZ' date=' post: 1693242 said:
Not sure there are that many Troopers around to be honest. Over the years I have never known many people to have had one. Loads of Dredds about
smile-1.png

One Sgt, a few soldiers and hardly any troopers but loads of Dredds for obvious reasons
smile-1.png

Probably not an obvious choice but Flintstones is way more fun than JD and pretty cheap to boot, one up on Ebay ATM, expect to pay £600-900

Totally agree with the Dreadmister, Flintstones is plenty machine for relatively little buck, a great fun game.

If you go for the Flintstones ,the alternative translight is a must.

Sorry here are a few taster treats in Flintstones translights.

If there was a kit to also change the playfield artwork then it would be a total game changer and Flintstones would be a lot more buck.

Family friendly.[attachment=769:NEW%20FLINT%20TRANS%20POST.jpg]

Adult version

[attachment=770:FSBG1.jpg]

Alt Adult Version

[attachment=771:FSBG2.jpg]

Judge Dreads' date=' post: 1693238 said:
Yup have to agree, I have only seen two Johnny's for grabs in the last 3 years both by Jamie so very rare indeed , I grabbed the better of the two, doubt you will get one for anything close to your budget if one is made available, I have a JD which I only keep to mod, that may go out the door at some point, play a JD 1st if you can though as I think it's pants.

Have also been looking for a nice JM - one of the harder pins to find as no one wanting to sell!

Judge Dreads' date=' post: 1693248 said:
Probably not an obvious choice but Flintstones is way more fun than JD and pretty cheap to boot, one up on Ebay ATM, expect to pay £600-900

Slight word of caution on that Flintstones on ebay at the moment ....I have heard from reliable source that those bunch of machines are currently being brought over from Spain(?) for sale here , the seller was notorious a few years back for selling pretty rough old games that had seen hard lives in Spain/Portugal.

They could be fine, though the Theatre looks quite tatty, ...so could be ok, but maybe approach with a little caution.

Cheers for the heads up Ive, was giving some serious thought about putting in a bid for the FS but guess I'll wait for another to pop up.

Good and correct info on the stuff being sold on the bay being rough and continental,

Thanks to Sg Grizz for the heads up.

Thanks all for your help! I guess I'll keep looking for JD or Starship then (and hope for JM). Unfortunately I don't think I could stand the FS artwork (even with a subbed translight!).

Back
Top Bottom