What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Judge Dredd project!!!

Mike-R-

Registered
Hi all, thinking I would like a Judge Dredd next as a bit of a project. Just putting the feelers out to see what is about and what price is being asked, don't have a massive budget but will find the right money for the right machine. Let me know what you have for sale. Thanks all in advance. Mike.

ive got one for 900 pounds if intrested let me know cheers andrew
I have PM you Andrew, but no reply. If anybody knows him give him a heads up please as I haven't bought one yet and wouldn't mind some pics. I was away with no Internet and so didn't see the message. May of been bought by somebody else I suppose, let me know if you know any more. Thanks, Mike.

that ones gone buddy i have another one similer kinda money not sure whats missing been in the store room along time heres my number 07974454304 send me a text or ring and ill send you some pictures cheers andrew

Back
Top Bottom