What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judge Dredd for Trade RFM, SWE1, JY, T2, T3, FH, CFTBL etc

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
No topper, decent shape, couple of broken/repaired plastics, no insert wear, nice playfield, cab average, GWO. Recent playfield strip, clean, rubbers, bulbs and flipper parts etc.

Would be interested in a trade for a SWE1, JY, T2, FH, CFTBL, Congo with cash either way : - )

Have now decided against the T3 and RFM (already owned the RFM and moved quick, thought I would try it again but maybe some other time)

More research on the T3 seems to indicate that it's no better than the T2 so I would rather the T2 if I had to make a choice

Have
Dreads' date=' post: 1677049 said:
No topper, decent shape, couple of broken/repaired plastics, no insert wear, nice playfield, cab average, GWO. Recent playfield strip, clean, rubbers, bulbs and flipper parts etc.

Would be interested in a trade for a RFM, SWE1, JY, T2, T3, FH, CFTBL, Congo with cash either way : - )

have you any pics I've a t3 in v good cond

Pudsey pinball' date=' post: 1677231 said:
hi did you manage to sort any pics of ya jd? I've got pics of t3 if your int?

Hi there, I now have the pics available, do you want to supply our email, (don't want to clog up the forum with 20 jpg's), cheers Andy

Dreads' date=' post: 1677256 said:
Hi there, I now have the pics available, do you want to supply our email, (don't want to clog up the forum with 20 jpg's), cheers Andy

Really? I would have thought a 'for sale' thread would be the perfect place to place your photos. Y'know, just in case you want to sell it?
biggrin-1.png

Rus121' date=' post: 1677272 said:
Really? I would have thought a 'for sale' thread would be the perfect place to place your photos. Y'know, just in case you want to sell it?
biggrin-1.png

Agreed - I'd like to see the pics :)

In my view, one of the many benefits of the forum over the yahoo list is that we can embed images.

Back
Top Bottom