What's new

Trade JP2 Pro for various titles

Zaccaria Robot. Done.
If you noticed, I explicitly said on that thread that I didn’t know how much a Robot is worth as I’ve never investigated Zac pins… 😛

If you’re saying he’s overpricing, I’ve noticed a difference in how much people on here are willing to pay for Zacs and Gottliebs compared to other pins. I understand this is about parts availability (and familiarity for repairs). That doesn’t really apply to modern Sterns, which is what’s for trade here…

Right now, the only thing you *can* buy are multitudes of JP2 Pros leaving collections. I have seen loads coming up for sale/trade recently and, if I was still looking for one, I’d be spoilt for choice. I assumed it was Elwin fans making room for GZs, but the trade offers seem to be for a variety of things. So, it’s unclear how much they’re actually worth - I personally love JP2, but the consensus seems to be that it’s an expert machine.
nonsense - the lazy pay stupid prices whilst smart people put the effort in to get games at the price points that are sensible. Have a look on the today I received thread and see a lot of games never advertised on here that folks have put effort in to get - none of them are todays stupid prices.
Well, I’ve never airfreighted a pin through impatience - so, there is that…

I think this will be the last week I have this up for trade before I look at a temporary swap with another member.

Just to be clear the “trade value” I have on this isn’t what I put it up for sale for on Sunday.

That was just to try and secure Andy’s AIQ at the same price.

If you have a nice version of something on my list get in touch. If you have a nice version of anything get in touch! 😂

Cheers Alan

Back
Top Bottom