What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Johnny Mnemonic £2400

insx

Registered
Alias
Tim S
Cabinet restored, good playfield, good original translite, Side Blades fitted, coloured comet LEDs in inserts and a few other places, metal decal/leg protectors. New rubbers, hand fully serviced with new nuts and grease.
Fully working, including the hand and ball in hand switch, no credit dot. Original manual included.
Plays very fast!
£2400. Collect from Wickford, Essex or use Martin.

JM new.jpg

IMG_20181008_074500.jpg

PF4.jpg
PF3.jpg
PF2.jpg

IMG_20181008_074424.jpg

sideblade.jpg

bg.jpg
spkr.jpg

cab-front.jpg

IMG_20180305_155131.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply. It looks nice and clean from what I can see from the pics. I'm interested if there are no obvious weak/wear points on the playfield surface - what's the story on the playfield surface as seems if any mylar was there that it's gone …...or my eyesight has? Thanks.

I haven't spotted any wear points or anything broken. I don't think there has been any mylar removal (certainly not by me), is there a particular spot that made you think that?

Thanks. No, I didn't spot anything but lost a bit of definition when expanding the pics so thought I'd double check by asking. I'm up for buying it. What's the process now thru this forum as I have several pins but none bought thru here? I will need to have it collected and I guess try out Martin.

In an ideal world, you would come and collect so that everyone's happy but it sounds like that's not an option. Failing that, I think it's usual to send money by bank transfer and book Martin the courier (his availability can be a bit hit and miss although I've been lucky the few times I've used his service and had him here within a week). Specifics can be sorted out by private message on here.

Fair point. I take the easy route of letting the professionals shift these slightly awkward >100kg boxes although I could do it. No problem viewing it beforehand so we're all happy and you're not a long drive away. What number can I call you on? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom