What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP TH while fitting Fluorescent protectors came across this!

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Although I bought TH LE as 2nd keeper (5 mth old c/w 200 plays) whilst fitting supplied Cliffys and Flourecent protectors which came with the pin unfitted, I noticed the sling and inlane plastics still had their protective backing plastic however they had started to peel and harden.
I had to remove the plastic to keep the flourecent protectors flush when fitted but whilst peeling them off it tended to take some of the graphic transfer with it. Maybe I should have warmed them up but maybe they really should have had them removed at the factory assemble. So is this normal for JJP in which case everyone should remove theirs from unboxing I guess.
I’ve unboxed 2 NIB pins and never had this. Just a thought.
BTW I highly recommend the protectors because they look 100% better IMO and the pics below fitted/not fitted just don’t give justice to them in the flesh so to speak and once the lighting hits them it’s simply WOW

I bought my TH second hand as well, and although had only around 70 plays, no one had noticed that the rubber between the two posts on the outlane ( in your 3rd photo) was missing completely!
Don't see how it could ever have been fitted, as had to remove apron to fit it.

Back
Top Bottom