What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jessica Jones

bethamari

Registered
It might have been in season 1 and I missed it but I noticed last night during season 2 that there's a Game of Thrones in Luke Cage's bar. Had a look on a pinball map and worked out its Vazac's Horseshoe Bar in NYC :D

IMG_20180313_220823.jpg

I noticed the machine too. JJ is a slow burn, I gave up halfway through season one then went back to it later and enjoyed the 2nd half of the season. 4 episodes into season 2 so far and it's much the same, very slow.

I really enjoyed the first season, definitely my favourite out of all the superhero stuff on Netflix. Up there with Daredevil and far better than Luke Cage and Iron Fist etc.

I agree it's one of the better Marvel series, tops most of them except maybe Daredevil season 1. David Tennant is on form as the Purple Man.

Haven't seen the second series yet though.

I couldn't work out which pins were in the bar in Ghost Wars. One switched off and the other with an 'out of order' sign covering the translite. ( Not good publicity for pinball)

Back
Top Bottom