What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Jaws Pro (special pre order price) £ POA!

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Usual 2 year warranty. Inc delivery by Hadfields. Martin is + £50 payable directly to Martin

£1k deposit with order. Balance when games land. Due next week I hear but who knows.

Yes if you’ve already ordered you get this new price….

Cheers!

Phil

Superb stuff
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out.gif

Usual 2 year warranty. Inc delivery by Hadfields. Martin is + £50 payable directly to Martin

£1k deposit with order. Balance when games land. Due next week I hear but who knows.

Yes if you’ve already ordered you get this new price….

Cheers!

Phil
Yes! Nice one

So do I just go on the website, pay £1000 deposit then get it for £6500 when it arrives?

I think the point is that Pinball Heaven have been discouraged from disclosing the price on this forum so the original post has been amended. Therefore as ridiculous as it sounds, your post is probably difficult to answer directly 😂

Read between the lines and I'm sure you'll get the idea.

I'll drop a video next week and hopefully nobody will tell me what to say about the price of 🦈 on that 😬

There's a simple solution to this, without asking about price, on an arbitrarily selected scale from say 1 - 10,000 what would you rate the price?

Back
Top Bottom