What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ive been quoted £500 for DMD for Getaway

KenRussell

Registered

New message from: crazig (3,910iconRedStar_25x25.gif)​

New message from: crazig (3,910Red Star)

Hi

So is the row dead?

If so that is not the ribbon cable and a new display is more like £500 so definitely you should warn bidders. cragiz..... 500 hahaha MUSH.. Gary.. I can buy 3 coloured displays for 600.... whos busted now? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144269662213

GETAWAY you fraudster. I dont need know electronics...I have other folk to. I just know a con when I see one... 500 lol good luck mushteeth

Last edited:
@KenRussell having now looked at your eBay ad, my advice would be to remove the whole set of messages between you and that guy, it's not a good look IMHO and if I was a potential buyer it would put me off :thumbs:
Hey thanks but Ill leave it up for a while to make other sellers appriciative before xmas.. I dont need the money. Awareness is cool, maybe Im fighting alost cause,... but this man is taking the ... flip away! X

Back
Top Bottom