What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is John Popadiuk really working on Thunderbirds Pinball?

P

Pavlov

There’s a lot of question marks surrounding Homepin’s forthcoming Thunderbirds Pinball: why the delays, what’s it going to be like, and when’s it going to be released?… Read more...

Read more...

This article is copyright © Pavlov Pinball

Yeah that's why the geezer in the article said he didn't want the same bad press by admitting a link before time. That's how I read it anyway.

I think what JPop did was basically to spend all the money without producing, then tell everyone who invested that now they had to sign a new contract for less stuff and they needed to put more money in. Or something.

He did make WCS, TOTAN, TOM and CV though so he's earned his stripes

Yup.. And if it is Popadiuk who has been working on Thunderbirds that would upset many of the people who lost money when he was supposed to be working on their machines...

Good chance of being a very pretty machine though. I love the Magic Girl artwork, just a shame he ****ed it up so royally.

Back
Top Bottom