What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Iron Man

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi

looking to make space for the Video Cab of my dreams; a Starwars Upright.

£3850. If you have a Star wars Upright (project / working) for trade we can also talk :)

If you have been round mine during the Midlands meet or NLP last year, chances are you have played my Iron Man. It did have a knackered right ramp. It now has a brand new right hand ramp :)

Both ramps are now fitted with Cliffeys.
The legs side rails and lock down are a metallic Iron Man colour (automotive not powder coat) that really makes the machine look like the dogs danglly bits.

I have cliffies on the shooter lane, iron man badges in the speaker grills.

It has a shaker motor.

Mirrored blades inside.

It has LEDs, don't know what sort.

It will also come with a complete set of playfield / ramp decals. I bought them for the three ramp decals i thought i may need for replacing the ramp. Turned out that i managed to get the old ones off with the Mrs hair dryer and onto the new one - no loss of sticky :)

Factory Mylar around bumpers, and i added mylar circles around the magnets.

I will also sling in an original Iron Man manual.

Some scuffs and scrapes here and there. Playfield could do with a bit of a clean. One cracked plastic on left, only noticed it today but i will look at creating a new set. Small crack in left ramp near opening behind cliffy.

I have replaced three other plastics with repros. - done by me. Unless you know you wouldn't know, if you know what I mean... :) They are pretty good. I have photoshoped and had professionally printed plastics for others on here :)

I should be bringing it with me to NLP, if i can fit it in the van. So cannot be taken away until after NLP (Sunday night).

Need a few more pics, let me know.

Thanks

John
P1020808.JPG
P1020808.JPG
P1020809.JPG
P1020810.JPG
P1020811.JPG
P1020812.JPG
P1020813.JPG
P1020814.JPG
P1020815.JPG
P1020816.JPG
P1020817.JPG
P1020818.JPG
P1020819.JPG
P1020820.JPG
P1020821.JPG
P1020808.JPG
P1020809.JPG
P1020810.JPG

Last edited:
Not yet, but i am a patient man. The force is strong in my family. It must be, i had Chlamydia...

So.. price is at £3850.

It was at NLP, an opto dry jointed on war machine, sorted now if you played it during the show.
Manual is original, i thought it was a copy but it is not.

Annnnnnddd

Consider part Ex:

Diner
Star wars Cockpit
Battle Zone Caborate

All conditions considered (Project or working)

No other trades at present please.

All other details see top of thread. Happy to send more pics. Let you play it etc.

Chjeers

John

What colour is your powder coat? that is stunning! GLWS

Looks great. I fancy one of these as my next machine (or a MET) but timing definitely not right unfortunately. Very nice though.

Its not powder coat, it's automotive spray. Pretty rugged too! Its Iron Man colour!

Looks like a found a trade. May take a few weeks so IM no longer available.

Thanks

John

Back
Top Bottom