What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Iron Maiden Pro

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
A temporary cash flow issue means with great reluctance I have to let my Iron Maiden Pro go. Bought from Phil NIB. It's HUO. New code installed. Has never skipped a beat. Pics below. These were taken the other day. There is a scratch on the inside right of the cab ( where you'd put a mirror blade) although it's obscured by the wire form and hard to see and would be a piece of cake to touch up in black. I never even notice it. Collection from Bridport in Dorset or use Martin who knows me well. Priority given to the person who can get me the money fastest. £5500
20190124_094527.jpg
20190124_094540.jpg
20190124_094558.jpg
20190124_094616.jpg
20190124_094641.jpg
20190124_094715.jpg
20190124_094654.jpg
20190124_094724.jpg

Wow, you finally did it! Good luck with the sale dude.

Can say I have played this and it plays lovely, inspired me to purchase one and would have had it if i hadn't already just agreed a deal for one a couple of weeks ago!

Did you reset the high scores?

What's next on the agenda Andy? I miss buying pins so much. I just can't justify the prices over here. :(
I wonder how much it would cost to have one shipped to Sweden..

What's next on the agenda Andy? I miss buying pins so much. I just can't justify the prices over here. :(
I wonder how much it would cost to have one shipped to Sweden..

Not sure yet mate, see what comes up. Maybe something else NIB in a few months if something I like gets announced

I still think this is one of if not the best pin ever. It sucks it has to go!

Selling most games sucks, but on the upside it's still currently available NIB, and very likely available 2nd hand & HUO when something newer and shinier gets released (4 for sale in the last 2 weeks on here!), so you could always buy another.

Selling most games sucks, but on the upside it's still currently available NIB, and very likely available 2nd hand & HUO when something newer and shinier gets released (4 for sale in the last 2 weeks on here!), so you could always buy another.

Yeah you know what mate it's already crossed my mind I could end up with another one down the line somewhere, hope so!

Back
Top Bottom