What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

Agree pro and LE look good but premium looks awesome and artwork just seems to suit playfield much better and fit in altogether so looks a lot more consistent.

Shame it's £2,300 more when playfield differences seem marginal (as often the case with pro vs premium, as I've commented before IMHO, Pro often as good if not better than Premium/LE or price increase not justifiable).

Metallica is a great Pin but I've only got room for 3. Life is short so need to make tough decisions to keep things fresh *Not really a tough decision replacing one Pin with another to be honest, I'm fortunate to be in a position to do so :thumbs:

I've played TNA a few times and it's like playing HS2, great for a quick blast but there's no where near as much game to it as Metallica has. Just saying...! :cool:

cool cant wait to build my next cabinet , got so many custom products going out the door im hoping to make it to pin fest show off my goods ,

I cant create one yet i think i have to post a few times before they alow me i messaged the admin in regards and didnt get a reply ill keep checking out posts commenting and ill get my products on show

I cant create one yet i think i have to post a few times before they alow me i messaged the admin in regards and didnt get a reply ill keep checking out posts commenting and ill get my products on show

Where in Devon are you?

Didnt receive anything...... :D

Didnt receive anything...... :D
i messaged on the contact us ,basicly I am a Product designer , and i create cool Fan/Speaker for PC/ARCADE/Pinball Cabinets and other Custom Arcade and Pin cabinet accessories , i messaged just asking what the process was on creating a thread selling and showing off my designs . I was recommended to start with this forum.
26145484_2060838010861346_599058515_o.jpg

Agree pro and LE look good but premium looks awesome and artwork just seems to suit playfield much better and fit in altogether so looks a lot more consistent.

Shame it's £2,300 more when playfield differences seem marginal (as often the case with pro vs premium, as I've commented before IMHO, Pro often as good if not better than Premium/LE or price increase not justifiable).

I played IMDN a few times while over in the US a few weeks ago. The game play and theme are amazing and draw you right in, I can't think of any pin that has left me with a better first impression. Obviously if you hate their music you won;t like it, I was a casual fan but the songs just fit the gameplay really well, got a real pin rush in some modes with the tunes blaring.

Seriously consider getting one but like you am not sure if the premium features justify the jump in price. Honestly the Pro didn't feel like a standard Stern Pro, I didn't know it was until I checked the spec afterwards.

i messaged on the contact us ,basicly I am a Product designer , and i create cool Fan/Speaker for PC/ARCADE/Pinball Cabinets and other Custom Arcade and Pin cabinet accessories , i messaged just asking what the process was on creating a thread selling and showing off my designs . I was recommended to start with this forum.
View attachment 65178

Ahh bugger - apologies, I had completely forgotten about that- I am sorry!!

And of course :)

And yes, there’s a ‘minimum post’ requirement (I think 10) to post in there after a few ‘incidents’. You’ll get there in no time :)

Ok played the LE at sunshine and the pro (thy have both!!) and LE/Prem is the one to have - no doubt - the ramp to mummy thing is very cool and gives you more incentive to hit that and the loops seem to be better to hit - not sure if that’s because it’s an LE or if they have ironed out a few things.

Also the red armour on the LE is identical to the red armour in Star Trek Premium.

Neil

I played the pro at a bar in Stockholm on Saturday. Great game, but i found it difficult. Screenshot_20180521-081545.pngsometimes my game is better after a few jars. This wasn't one of those times.

Hi, do you mind me asking who you purchased through and when you are expecting it to arrive? Thanks.

I played the pro at a bar in Stockholm on Saturday. Great game, but i found it difficult. View attachment 65280sometimes my game is better after a few jars. This wasn't one of those times.

Watch how Bowen played it. IMDN is a classic risk reward game - go for the loops high risk high score but plenty of side to side ball movement and ultimately more risk of Outlane drain. Or don’t use the upper flippers at all and just shoot from the bottom, lower scores but a lot less risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh sorry i guess it’s one with beer! Lol knowing Stockholm usually expensive beer :)

I don’t doubt the overdraft busting pints, was just interested as to which (of many) it is :)

Back
Top Bottom