What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

Just to revisit this code update. Most of it seems cosmetic (which is not a criticism) but the roving and additional Eddie shots really improve the gameplay.

Finally got a single quick game on the new 1.0.8!

Very impressed with the update and also my ‘not played pinball in ages’ score! Managed to get a game in between kids up and 1st conference call of the day.

I might have to bite the bullet soon and buy that Jurassic Park Prem/LE I’ve been mulling over for the last 6months... they’d make a brilliant pair.
C1EC5CB9-F2F5-4396-8021-F395FFD5978B.jpeg

Do it Paul. Two best games ever.... Until I play AIQ
Just the small matter of the many thousands of pounds that would be required.

There will always be a new best game ever - but for now i quite like being a couple of years behind the curve. It's nice to be part of a games evolution and witness improvements as time goes on, but i think i prefer to buy-in after all that gets done and play the finished article, or as close to done as possible.

I love how maiden plays, maybe my favourite layout but does anyone else find the gap between the beast and run to the hills super frustrating. Run to the hills is probably impossible for me but can often get to the beast. Needs something to do in between!

Back
Top Bottom