What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRON MAIDEN AND METALLICA COLOR FILTERS MOD FOR LEDS : VIDEO

wiggy07

Registered
IRON MAIDEN AND METALLICA COLOR FILTERS MOD FOR LEDS

Recently I installed two mods created by Vireland from Pinside. Vireland created color filters to change the appearance of the LEDS in the game.
In Iron Maiden, Vireland changed the LED colors on the playfield to represent the color of the inserts during the mode. The colors that he chose look great. The install of the mod was really easy. All that was needed was to remove the light board. Next sandwich the mod between the light board and the playfield.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress....d-metallica-color-filters-mod-for-leds-video/

YouTube Video :

Attachments

• 111-1.jpg
    111-1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 222-1.jpg
    222-1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 333-1.jpg
    333-1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Color-Filters-Mod-Home.jpg
    Color-Filters-Mod-Home.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 18
I have a big group order in with vireland at the moment.We have the maiden lens tree which looks great. Just waiting on the others to arrive.
Btw Really enjoy the videos you put up.Keep them coming. :)

I have a big group order in with vireland at the moment.We have the maiden lens tree which looks great. Just waiting on the others to arrive.
Btw Really enjoy the videos you put up.Keep them coming. :)
Thanks so much Sutol, much appreciated for the kind comments. It's people like you who make me keep making the videos. Check out my YouTube website at https://www.youtube.com/user/pinballsupernova to see all the videos I created. Thanks again.

Hi @Sutol missed out on the Maiden lens tree .. damm. Let me know if your selling any spare ones ? and I’ll get money over to you

Back
Top Bottom