What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irish Pinball league. Meet 1

BigIan

Registered
Alias
ZIG
Hi,

The first meet of the 2018 season of the Irish Pinball league will be at Keiths in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, It will be held on Sunday 18th February. Practice is from 1pm until 3pm and the league games start at 3pm. Let me know if you are interested in attending. Address and directions can be sent to those who are not sure of the location.

If anyone would like to go and doesn't have transport let me know where you are traveling from and I will try and pair you up with someone that is traveling there and has space for extra passengers.

If you are heading and have room for one or more passengers please let me know and I will try and get you a few passengers to share your fuel costs.

Machines available to play

Bride of Pinbot
Jackbot
Hurricane
DR Who
Popeye saves the Earth
WWF Royal Rumble
Starship Troopers

We already have a few locations lined up for this seasons league meets but if you are interested in hosting a meet please get in touch with me stating Location, the amount of machines you have etc (more can be brought on the day by others if you are only have one or two machines)

If you know anyone that is interested in playing in the league please let them know about this next meet and, if they have email, tell them to email me to be kept up to date. irish.pinball.league@gmail.com

Hosts are offering some light refreshments and snacks on a voluntary basis. Anyone attending the meets can avail of these, so in light of this the fee for the league meet this season will be £5 (or €5) £2 of this goes for league fees (trophies and finals etc)and the rest will be a contribution to the host to cover the cost of refreshments, food, preparation, electricity etc

Last of all. Its really only an excuse to play some pinball with other pinball fans. Its not really competitive even though it is played as a league. So if you fancy playing some pinball come along and have a bit of fun..

Hopefully see you there.

Regards
Ian

Can’t make this as we will be on holidays with the family. Would have liked to have played them games, as I’m not sure if I have played them before.
Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom