What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone/Android (& poss Blackberry) forum access

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Guys,

Just to let you know that forum browsing has become a whole lot easier if you have an Iphone or an Android phone (in some cases Blackberry too!!..).

I have installed both Forum Runner and Tapatalk browse-ability for this forum. Forum runner is available from Itunes for £1.49, Tapatalk for £1.99. Both allow EASY forum access and allow you to read/reply on the move, in an easy-to-use format.

Personally i'm a Forum runner fan, since it's cheaper and seems easier to use, however Tapatalk seems more popular. We are the only pinball forum listed on Forum Runner!!

We receive no commission form either, and i have disabled Ads from both
smile-1.png
So take your pick!!

I'll produce a guide in good time as to how to set these up, tho it's not rocket science..

Cheers

Paul

Why use an app? I just use the browser on my phone, bookmarked to this site (galaxy s2) and is comparable in speed to when i log on with my pc. That goes for all the forums i use too.

What advantages would either of these apps have over a bookmarked browser function? (apart from being able to access them from one program i mean)

Rus121' date=' post: 1663507 said:
Why use an app? I just use the browser on my phone, bookmarked to this site (galaxy s2) and is comparable in speed to when i log on with my pc. That goes for all the forums i use too.

What advantages would either of these apps have over a bookmarked browser function? (apart from being able to access them from one program i mean)

I find on my iphone 4 screen that it's really difficult to navigate. Using something like one of these makes it so much easier. I'll try to take some screenshots to illustrate!!

Paul

Using Tapatalk on my iPhone for this reply. I'm happy I spent the two quid. It makes reading posts and replying a lot easier and quicker than through Safari. Navigation much improved too - I can highly recommend!

Back
Top Bottom