What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro to Buying / Arranging delivery

KiwiJon

Registered
Hey all, just after some advice on buying my first pin - what’s the etiquette on buying one, all money up front?

Also, I’ve read that a guy called Martin is dude to call to arrange pick up/delivery - what are his contact details?

Cheers for your help!

Hi John

Welcome aboard. Yes I would say all money up front. If you see a machine for sale on here, register your interest with either a PM or a post in the thread. The seller will hopefully honour the order the messages are received.

Inevitably there is an element of trust involved in a complete stranger. It can go sour as we have seen recently, even when seen and collected in person. Do your research ask plenty of questions and get advice from here. 99% of transactions on here go smoothly. This is the safest place to buy.

Obviously if you plan on using Martin, you won’t see/try before you buy. But he da man when it comes to transport. But be prepared to wait. Or you may get lucky. Never can tell.

Search Martin the delivery man and his number appears frequently

Good luck mate
Gaz

Reactions: DRD
Awesome Gaz, cheers for the info. I bought the Shadow off of the Facebook Pinball machines for sale/trade group so hopefully that should go smoothly! Might be posting for some tips to fix it up in the other forum!

Is that the one with the sanctum wear? (They all get that) great game was the first machine I bought
Yeah it is! Any ideas on how to fix it? Not got the pin yet but can post pics of the damage when I get it.

Yeah it is! Any ideas on how to fix it? Not got the pin yet but can post pics of the damage when I get it.

Fill it, sand it level and put the overlay on. Unless your good with an airbrush and stuff like that in which case fill sand, paint, print a water slide decal my file should be in the media section in here, apply and clear coat

Cheers Tony! How much you want for it? I guess the overlay I just like a sticker that goes over the play field?

Just sent out, don't want anything for it hopefully it will come in handy? I bought a few of them a while back thinking they would come in handy........
Not even got a shadow but it is on my one day wish list! This probably explains the state of the garage!

I've just been awarded the "Addicted" trophy for 1000 posts!!!! I guess this overlay is a prime example of that pinball addiction

Where did you buy them from Tony?
I have a shadow with an existing overlay which is in ok condition but I just like to plan for the future...
Also received my aurich translite this week. Can't wait to fit it.

I think they were on eBay might have ultimately been someone on here but unfortunately I can't remember there are some clever folk on here that can turn there hands to most stuff, I do have a couple spare if in the future you need one

Last edited:
Nice one.
Looking at it on the internet there are two colours of grey. That's probably why I always thought mine wasn't a very good match.
Ministry of pinball sells both.

Just sent out, don't want anything for it hopefully it will come in handy? I bought a few of them a while back thinking they would come in handy........
Not even got a shadow but it is on my one day wish list! This probably explains the state of the garage!

I've just been awarded the "Addicted" trophy for 1000 posts!!!! I guess this overlay is a prime example of that pinball addiction

Cheers Tony! I’ve heard the shadow is an amazing game so looking forward to getting it!

Back
Top Bottom