What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

****ing Courriers...

Something that's survived all these years then gets ****ed by idiots fedex couriers is just vey upsetting....

And the shipping was over £50....

I feel your pain, similar with a nos Nintendo screen but the tube survived the chassis was cracked to hell! Tube is worse tho

yeah I had them **** up a priceless photograph. Total dicks.

Ouch Gutted! Aren't Teknoservice in Italy? if so its come a long way passing through lots of hands. I've had a few monitors ranging from 13" upto 29" couriered in the UK, and thankfully they have survived intact

Thats gutting, i know how much effort you put into these things and these sort of balls ups are infuriating

Also interesting the PF didn't pick up your title..

I feel a bit sick about this to be honest. thats how much i care about these old things, bloody hell...

Ouch!

you pretty much roll the rice every time a courier is used.

a while back we ordered a large over mantle mirror. It arrived smashed to ****. Sent in the back of the van with a single guy who I then watched drag it off the back of the van and smack it down in the pavement.
You could hear the smashed mirror rattling when he dragged it up our front steps.

got it sent back and went through the same process four times. Kept pointing out to the seller that a big heavy item needs more than one guy to move it.

OMG That made me feel sick just seeing it, and I'm not related to it in any way.

I think I'd have been in tears if it was mine.

But at least TNT resealed the box after it got smashed. That was helpful.

OMG That made me feel sick just seeing it, and I'm not related to it in any way.

I think I'd have been in tears if it was mine.

But at least TNT resealed the box after it got smashed. That was helpful.
Yeah the fact they resealed it and pretended 'nothing to see here' makes it even worse!!! Like another kick in the balls just for fun... They blatantly dropped it and it smashed and spilled all over their depot, then they just put it back in the box and taped it back up... I can even see the colour of their depot floor on the metal frame , lol

Not quite the same pain, but hope it gives you some light relief...

Late last year I ordered a hard-to-find new ultra widescreen monitor for my PC. I pre-ordered it, and it took about 2 months to come into stock and be despatched.

What actually arrived though, was an umbrella. Actually packaged and addressed to me. And subsequently a refund and reply saying sorry for the brolly, and that they had no clue when the monitor was coming back into stock.

I'm not sure if it's an Amazon employee or a Amazon courier who has my monitor sat in their bedroom these days...

Back
Top Bottom