What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired INDEPENDENCE DAY £650 or less!

Expired Due to no activity

alchy

Site Supporter
Just saw this on Gumtree and thought I would let everyone know in case they are after this one. He may come down a bit if you like this one..

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/pinball-machine/1007589089

INDEPENDENCE DAY. In good condition,and in full working order.Can be set on free play or 50p a game. A rare oportunity to buy,as these do not come up for sale very often.Made by SEGA.,with spare rubbers,bulbs,cleaning fluid etc..Buyer collects,as item is very heavy,cash only on collection.Genuine enquires only please.

Bloody Independence Day! Saw this yesterday and it's been mocking me all night!

Bought one in Nov (love it but paid a lot more than £600 for it)

Part of my logic for grabbing it was that they don't come up often, don't think I'd seen one for a couple of years. Since then there's been 2 on gumtree and another on ebay. Is it national get rid of your Sega year? What next, a flood of Godzilla's? A plague of Southparks?

Bah humbug.....

(as an aside though, I'd really recommend it, especially at that price. Great loops and ramps, nice fast game)

That will be gone by now. The demand for pinballs is higher than I have ever known - people are scouring Gumtree, Ebay etc constantly. I recently listed a project ss on ebay, within 10 minutes I had several enquiries about my Whitewater that could just be seen in the picture. No surprise to see that an average Wh20 finished at nearly 1500 yesterday !!??! Unbelievable.

Sorry, got the Grizz started on a mini price rant again :rolleyez:

Didn't like the movie. Almost walked out. Dread to think what I'd do to the pinball machine....

Sega pins are ok at best...I just hate that bloody awful BSMT2000 sound chip because all the music sounds exactly the same on every pin.

Didn't like the movie. Almost walked out. Dread to think what I'd do to the pinball machine....

Like most if not all, Pinball tied in with a movie . The pinball is way better than the film. One exception LOTR.

Back
Top Bottom